Newport Gwent Dragons have named a 25 man squad for the visit of reigning RaboDirect PRO12 champions Munster to Rodney Parade.
Captain Luke Charteris is fit and named in the squad having been injured since returning from the Rugby World Cup with Wales.
Also fit again is South African international winger Tonderai Chavhanga following a rib injury sustained against the Ospreys in early January. Chavhanga takes Adam Hughes’ place in the squad after the facial injury he picked up in last week’s win in Aironi.
Flanker Darren Waters returns to the squad following the knock he took in the win over Edinburgh with Rhys Jenkins and Royce Cadman missing out.
Wales U20 scrum half Jonathan Evans remains with the squad with Joe Bedford out with a shoulder injury.
• Newport Gwent Dragons have won their last two games in the RaboDirect PRO12 against Edinburgh and Aironi.
• The last time the sides met, at Musgrave Park earlier in the season, Munster won by 20-12.
• The Dragons move up one place in the RaboDirect table following their win over Aironi, moving ahead of Edinburgh and Connacht and are now within 3 points of 8th place.
• Munster have not won at Rodney Parade since March 2009.
• Jason Tovey is 3rd top points scorer in the RaboDirect PRO12 this season with 133 points. Duncan Weir is top with 148.
Newport Gwent Dragons Squad
Phil Price, Nathan Williams, Steve Jones, Sam Parry, Nathan Buck, Dan Way, Rob Sidoli, Jevon Groves, Luke Charteris, Lewis Evans, Tom Brown, Gavin Thomas, Darren Waters, Hugo Ellis, Wayne Evans, Jonathan Evans, Jason Tovey, Steffan Jones, Lewis Robling, Ashley Smith, Andy Tuilagi, Will Harries, Aled Brew, Tonderai Chavhanga, Martyn Thomas.
Players not considered through injury:
Lloyd Burns (neck)
Adam Jones (foot)
Andrew Coombs (shoulder)
Scott Morgan (shoulder)
Mike Poole (knee)
Pat Leach (hand)
Joe Bedford (shoulder)
Adam Hughes (facial)