RaboDirect PRO12 are proud to announce the launch of their new app ahead of Round 22 of the competition. The app will be available on iPhone initially with a view of extending it to android phones in the future.
This is the first stage of the app development and it will include:-
• A Match Centre for comprehensive pre-match and live information
• A Match Report area for complete post-match analysis and stats
• Pulse interface UX for quick links to RaboDirect PRO12 website and social media channels
• Team-specific Club Views for in-depth information, player profiles and statistics for each of the 12 teams
• Unique Twitter integration that features re-hydrated conversations between players and facilitates real-time comments from fans as well as players
Powered by Jumbuck, a global player in mobile content and Official Technology Partner of the RaboDirect PRO12, this new state of the art app is a must for all rugby fans.
The new app will also link directly to the RaboScore mobile site, providing its many fans with direct access to their own forecasts and results.
“We are delighted to be working with Jumbuck to enrich the fan experience with RaboDirect PRO12. Their HEROES™ platform is ideally suited to deliver the type of dynamic content and deeper fan engagement we needed in a mobile app,”
said RaboDirect PRO12 CEO, John Feehan. “We have worked closely with Jumbuck to define a roadmap for even more exciting features which will make the RaboDirect PRO12 app one of the premier user and player engagement experiences in all sports.”
Go on push the button, download here and enjoy!